Posted: May 1, 2019
The following information has been compiled to address major themes in the public feedback received about the 2019-2023 Financial Plan and 2019 Municipal Budget.
Questions and feedback included:
- How are projects like the MUP extension funded?
- How much is the total municipal budget?
- Where do tax dollars go that are collected for infrastructure (the C&I Levy)?
- Does a 7.4% tax increase mean my taxes will increase by 7.4%?
For more information or to ask questions about anything you see in this presentation, please feel free to contact us:
Director of Financial Services
To learn more about how tax rates are set, the relationship between your property assessment and your tax bill, and other general information please check our "Understanding Property Taxes" page. Here you'll find information and links such as:
- Draft 2019 Tax Rates
- Previous Municipal Tax Rates
- How to calculate your Property Taxes
- How Property Assessments impact your Tax Bill