Posted: September 15, 2017
NOTICE OF SPECIAL COUNCIL MEETING
Pursuant to section 127(2) of the Community Charter and section 22 of the District of Tofino Meeting Procedure Bylaw No. 1229, 2016, notice is hereby given that two Special Meetings of the District of Tofino Council will be held Monday, September 18th and Friday, September 22nd, 2017 at 10:00 AM in the Council Chamber, Municipal Office, 380 Campbell Street.
On Monday, September 18th, Council will consider:
- A letter from the CLayoquot Biosphere Trust regarding a potential mixed-use building at 391 Main Street.
- Introduction and three readings of a Financial Plan amendment for Community Hall renovations;
- Adoption of “District of Tofino 2017-2021 Financial Plan Amendment Bylaw No. 1230.02, 2017”;
- Adoption of “District of Tofino Bylaw Notice Amendment Bylaw No. 1107.06, 2017”
On Friday, September 22nd, 2017, Council will consider:
- Adoption of a Financial Plan amendment for Community Hall renovations.
- Award of a contract for Community Hall renovations
THIS NOTICE is given this 15th day of September, 2017.
Deputy Corporate Officer