Posted: October 30, 2020
NOTICE OF SPECIAL COUNCIL MEETING VIA ZOOM
Pursuant to section 127(2) of the Community Charter and section 22 of the District of Tofino Meeting Procedure Bylaw No. 1229, 2016, notice is hereby given that a Special Council Meeting will be held Thursday, November 5th, 2020, at 9:00 AM for the purposes of considering a temporary synthetic ice rink, and reviewing 2020 Quarter 3 Financial Statements and the 2021-2025 Draft Financial Plan.
This meeting will take place via the online meeting platform Zoom and the public is invited to join via internet or phone by following the instructions listed at www.tofino.ca/meetings.
A portion of this meeting will be closed to the public under sections 90(1)(a)(c)(e) and (k) of the Community Charter, to discuss matters relating to:
- personal information about an identifiable individual who holds or is being considered for a position as an officer, employee or agent of the municipality;
- labour relations or other employee relations;
- the acquisition, disposition or expropriation of land or improvements; and
- discussions respecting the proposed provision of a municipal service that are at their preliminary stages.
Contact Corporate Services for further instructions:
- (T) 250-725-3229
- (E) firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS NOTICE is given this 30th day of October, 2020.
Deputy Corporate Officer