Posted: March 20, 2019
Join us for an Open House!
- A transit route between Tofino and Ucluelet along the Pacific Rim Highway with several stops to connect key local and regional destinations
- Potential for limited service to the Hitacu First Nations community
Where: Tofino Community Hall Multi-Purpose Room, 351 Arnet Road, Tofino, B.C.
When: Wednesday, April 3rd, 2019, from 4:00 - 7:00 PM
We Want To Hear From You!
Join us at an open house event to give us your feedback on the following:
• Does the proposed route get you to where you want to go?
• What are the key destinations you are travelling to?
• What times of day are you travelling to these key destinations?
• Are you willing to fund transit?
An online survey will be posted here from March 25-April 8, 2019. Members of the public who are unable to attend the open house are encouraged to submit feedback through the survey.