The District of Tofino's financial services, headed by the Director of Financial Services, provide support services to the municipality, as well as maintaining and communicating financial information to the public, Council, and staff.
The Financial Services Department is responsible for:
- Advice and guidance to Council and District Management;
- Financial planning, budgeting and reporting;
- Corporate payroll and investments; and
- Property taxes, general accounts receivable, utility billing and cash collections.
- Community Children's Centre.