Business Licence Renewals
November 28, 2022
Tofino Business Licences are set to expire on December 31, 2022, and we are now accepting renewals for business operations in 2023.
If you have a 2022 Business Licence to renew:
- Submit your updated Business Information Sheet
- Submit your annual Business Licence Fee (refer to Schedule A for your UPDATED 2023 Licence Fee)
If you are not a current licence holder and need to apply:
- Submit your Application Form
- Submit your Application Fee of $72
If you held a licence in 2022 and do not intend to operate in 2023:
- Please inform the District that you no longer require a business licence.
Ways to submit your renewal form:
- Complete an editable PDF and submit via email to Protective Services, or
- Print your form and mail to the Municipal Hall or deliver during business hours/via the after-hours drop box. If you do not have printing capabilities or computer access, forms may be picked up at the front counter of the Municipal Office between 9 AM - 12 PM, Monday to Friday.
How to pay your business licence fees:
- Visit the Municipal Office during regular business hours and pay by cash, debit, cheque or money order.
- Mail a cheque or money order, addressed to the District of Tofino. Remember to include your Business License name or number.
Posted on: Nov 28, 2022