Beach Parking Permit Renewals
October 18, 2022
Annual beach pay parking permits will expire on October 31, 2022. Permit holders are encouraged to renew existing passes prior to expiry to ensure permits are up to date.
Eligible Tofino, Ahousaht, Opitsaht, Esowista, Hesquiaht and Tyhistanis residents can register online for a free annual permit, while Ucluelet and other ACRD communities will receive a 50% discount on the pass.
To renew a free/discounted annual permit:
- Sign in to your account at tofino.robbinsparking.com
- Proof of residence is required to continue to be eligible for a free or discounted permit (Driver's License with Tofino/ACRD address, Utility Bill, Property Tax Bill etc.)
To register for a free/discounted annual permit:
- Visit tofino.robbinsparking.com
- Click "If you are a firt time user, please click here to create an account"
- Documents required:
- Proof of resident address (Driver's License with Tofino/ACRD address, Utility Bill, Property Tax Bill etc.)
- Vehicle registration (Certificate of Insurance and Vehicle License form, page 1 of 2)
Other Annual Permit Renewals
All other annual passes are available for purchase at the pay stations within the beach parking lots, or via the online parking apps.
All 2022/2023 annual permits will expire on October 31, 2023.
For any issues or questions regarding permet renewals please contact Robbins Parking Service by email at moc.gnikrapsnibbor@onifot or telephone, 250-753-6789 and they will be happy to help.
Find out more about parking in Tofino and view our pay parking FAQs.
Posted on: Oct 18, 2022